We are a locally-owned, family-run property management company with 35 years of professional experience and personal relationships in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel-Hill, Hillsborough, and Research Triangle Park areas of North Carolina. This includes Orange County, Wake County, and Durham County.
Fed up with the hassle of managing your rental? We’ll handle it and send you a check!
Managing a rental property can be a real headache. You have to screen renters, maintain a trust account for security deposits, answer emergency calls in the middle of the night, coordinate maintenance companies to make repairs and, in worst case situations, track down late payments or work through the courts to evict a tenant. For busy people or owners who live out of town, this is simply too much to do. That’s where we come in. We handle all of this hassle and send our clients a headache-free check each month with the proceeds from their rental.
Your property isn’t selling? Let us rent it for you while it sells!
Many of our clients are sellers whose property is not selling. They come to us to earn rental income on their property while they wait on the real estate market to improve. Because we are not only a property management company but also a real estate company, we are able to help these clients sell their home while it rents.
What We Do for You
- Advertise and show your rental property
- Enter it in the local listing service
- Take rental applications
- Screen renters and run a credit check
- Receive and do accounting for security deposits
- Receive and do accounting for monthly payments
- Receive and respond to emergency and repair calls
- Coordinate and, if necessary, supervise maintenance visits
- Track down late payments
- If necessary, file legal paperwork and appear in court on your behalf to evict a tenant
- Send your rental income by check or ACH
- What You Do
- Receive our checks!
- Accept rental applications
- Qualify tenants to include landlord, employment verification, credit and criminal background check
- Comprehensive marketing of property to minimize vacancy rate
- Show vacant properties to potential tenants
- Provide prospect feedback on marketing and pricing
- Accept rents and deposits
- Personally inspect property before tenant moves in and upon move out
- Collect rents
- Maintain rent collection records and forward to owner monthly
- Administer timely and complete year end reporting
- Handle tenant complaints
- Disburse rent funds due to owner expediently and according to owner’s instructions
- Inform owner of maintenance and repairs needed
- Hire and manage repair maintenance providers
- Coordinate property renovation, if necessary
- Receive our checks!
Our Managed Properties
1806 Sunset Avenue
1806 Sunset Avenue, Durham, NC 27705
131 Providence Glen
131 Providence Glen #10, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
352 Westgrove Court, Durham, NC 27703
9908 Marni Court, Raleigh, NC 27617
Country Club Drive
1202 Country Club Drive, Durham, NC 27712
451 Saralyn Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312